How to Connect Firestick to TCL Roku TV This question comes to the mind of Roku TV users when they want to use two different streaming devices on the same TV.
So now there will be a question in the mind of Roku tv users does firestick work on TCL Roku tv then the answer is yes, firestick works on Roku TV. And today in this blog, how to connect Firestick to Roku TV, we will know its process step by step in simple language, then stay in this blog till the end.
First, find the HDMI input port on the back side of your Roku TV, then connect your Firestick with the HDMI extension and insert the Firestick with the help of the extension into the Roku TV HDMI port of your choice. Connect Firestick to the power adapter and turn it on, now a notification will come to your TV in which you have to select a name and icon for Firestick. After this is done, you will see Firestick on the right top of your TV screen, select it
How to Connect Firestick to TCL Roku TV [Easy steps]
The process of connecting your Firestick to your Roku TV is very easy, you just have to follow some steps given below and your Amazon Firestick will be connected to your Roku TV.
- Locate the HDMI input ports on the back of the Roku TV and select one of the HDMI input ports to connect your Firestick.
- Now connect your Amazon Firestick with an HDMI extension cable, this cable comes with Firestick
- insert your Firestick into the selected HDMI port on Roku TV and turn on your Roku TV.
- Firestick will have a USB power port, connect the USB power cable to it and turn it on by connecting the power plug to the wall power socket.
- As soon as you do this, a notification will appear on your Roku TV, in which you will be asked to select a new name and icon for your new device, then select a name and icon according to your choice and press the OK button.
- As soon as you press the OK button, you will see the option of Firestick on the right top corner of the TV, to start it, go to it and press the OK button.
Now with the help of this process, you have connected Firestick to your Roku TV, but if you want to set Firestick open as soon as you turn on your Roku TV, then you should follow the setup process below.
How to solve ONN Roku TV not connecting to WIFI – Easy steps
How to Install Firestick on Roku TV
if you want your Firestick to turn on as soon as you turn on your Roku tv you need to follow the steps below
- First of all, come to the home page of your Roku TV, for this, you can use the home button of your Roku remote.
- Now follow this setting in Roku TV Setting:- > System > Power > Now on the right side of the TV screen you have to select the HDMI option that you chose to connect your Firestick to Roku TV
- After doing this setting, it will happen that if you turn on the TV with your Firestick remote, then your TV will automatically bring the home dashboard of Firestick in front of you.
The process of how to connect Firestick to Roku TV is explained in easy language in the video given below, you can follow it:-
Can I use amazon firestick on TCL Roku tv?
Yes, you can connect your amazon firestick to Roku tv through the HDMI input port of your Roku tv
Will a Firestick remote work on a Roku tv
Yes to some extent, the Firestick remote can turn on, and off your Roku tv, if you want to see the Firestick open every time on your Roku tv then this setting is for you:-
First of all, do this setting in Roku by taking the help of your Roku TV remote:- Home > Setting > System > Control other devices (CEC) > Update (CEC) device > You will find Fire TV Stick in the CEC device found on the right side of the screen will appear
Now come one step back from searching for a CEC device and select the power option, if in the default setting it will be on the home screen then you have to select the HDMI input option of your Firestick
Now with this setting, it will be that you will be able to turn on, and off your Roku TV from your Firestick remote and whenever you turn on your Roku TV you will automatically come to your Firestick home dashboard
If I have a Roku TV do I need a Firestick?
Both Roku TV and Firestick allow different streaming services on their platforms. Still, if you prefer Amazon content, you will find it in one place in Firestick, and Firestick has the recast option, with the help of which you can record live local content. Ultimately it’s up to your personal choice