How to reset Hisense Roku TV, in this article we will see the solution to this question in easy steps in detail. And also we will see the answers to other related questions like how to reset without the Roku remote, how to do a soft reset etc.
The need for soft reset and hard reset in Hisense Roku TV can be due to different reasons.
It is possible that due to the new firmware update, your Roku TV is giving some problems, or it is also possible that you are giving the problem of TV lagging and you are thinking that maybe we should try resetting it once.
There can be many reasons for resetting, so stay in this article till the end, you will get all the answers related to this question.
To soft reset Hisense Roku TV follow these settings in Roku remote:- Press the Home button 5 times > Up arrow button once > Rewind button 2 times > Fast forward button 2 times.
To factory reset Hisense Roku TV, follow these settings in Roku:- Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset > Factory reset everything > Enter the code shown on the screen and press the OK buttons. Before factory reset in Roku, keep one thing in mind after the reset, all the data entered by you in Roku will be erased.
How to Soft Reset Hisense Roku TV [With easy steps]
If your Hisense Roku TV is struggling with a simple issue like lagging, then you can try soft resetting your Roku TV, which is also known as the reboot process.
Soft resetting a Roku TV is a fairly easy and less time-consuming process that you can do by pressing a few buttons on the Roku remote.
Press the Roku remote buttons one by one as per the below steps:-
- Press the Home button 5 times
- Now press the Up Arrow button on the remote once
- Press the Rewind button 2 times
- Press the Fast Forward button twice
In the process of soft reset, the data entered by you in Roku is not erased, once you press these buttons in Roku remote, your Roku TV will freeze for some time, after which it will automatically turn off.
After some time it will start again, and with that start, the process of soft reset of your Hisense Roku TV will be complete.
Top 6 Solutions Firestick not working on Roku TV
If for some reason you do not have access to the Roku remote, you can still soft reset your Roku TV.
For this, you have to first turn off your Roku TV and then unplug it from the switchboard, keep the Roku TV in this state for a few minutes, and then start it your Roku TV must have rebooted.
How to Hard Reset Hisense Roku TV [easy steps]
If for some reason you want to hard reset your Hisense Roku TV, then this can also be done with the help of the Roku remote. you just have to go through some settings
But before doing a hard reset, which is also called factory reset, keep one thing in mind this process will erase all the credentials you have entered into Roku TV, which includes your WiFi password and channel subscription ID password.
So to factory reset your Hisense Roku TV follow the steps given below in your TV:-
- Go to the home screen on your Roku TV and follow these settings using the Roku remote:- Settings > System > Advanced system settings.
- Now select the Factory reset option in the Advanced system settings.
- If you want to reset your Roku TV completely, then select the option of Factory reset everything in a Factory reset.
- Now on the right side of the screen, it will ask to enter a code, enter it and select the OK option.
How to factory reset Hisense Roku TVs from 2013 and earlier version
For 2013 and earlier versions of Hisense Roku TVs, the process of factory reset is slightly different. If your Roku TV comes in this category, then you can follow the steps given below.
- Switch on the Roku TV and press and hold the Exit button on the Roku remote for 15 seconds.
- Now you will see the menu of Hisense factory reset, in that select the OK option.
- Now turn off the TV with the help of the remote and wait for 30 seconds and then start the TV
- Your Hisense Roku TV will have been successfully factory reset as soon as the TV starts up.
How to Reset Hisense Roku TV without Remote
If you do not have access to the Roku TV remote for any reason and still want to reset your Roku TV, then you can do so.
So follow the setups given below to reset Hisense Roku tv without a remote:-
- First, find the Hisense Roku TV Reset button on the back of your Roku TV
- This button is very small, so you can use a pen or toothpick to press it.
- Keep one thing in mind that your TV should be on, now press the reset button and keep it pressed.
- The Roku TV screen will turn off after you press the reset button the first time, even after the TV is turned off, keep holding the reset button until the TV screen turns on again.
- Release the reset button as soon as the TV screen turns on again.
- Roku TV will reset on its own
In this article, we have seen the solution of How to Reset Hisense Roku TV and other questions related to this question in detail.
We hope that your problem related to this question has been solved, if you have any questions related to this topic, then the comment section is open for you.
How to reset Hisense Roku tv with no picture
1.) Find the reset button on the back side of your TV
2.) hold the reset button for 10 seconds
3.) Now wait for the TV to restart, after the restart process is complete your Roku TV is ready to use
How to reset Hisense Roku tv with a black screen
Unplug the Roku TV from the switchboard for 30 seconds and plug it back in. This process will soft reset the Roku TV.
How to reset Hisense Roku tv to factory settings
Follow these factory settings to factory reset Roku TV via Roku remote:- Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset > Factory reset everything > Enter the code shown on the screen and press the OK buttons