In some cases Roku’s remote and wifi does not work, at that time this question comes up how to find Roku IP address without remote or wifi today we will know how to find it in an easy way
Before knowing how to find Roku IP address without remote, let’s see the manual settings of how to find the IP address in Roku.
Table of Contents
How to find an IP address on Roku?
If you want to see the IP address using the remote on the Roku device, or the navigation button of the TV, then follow these steps
- First of all, go to the home screen and select the option Settings
- After that follow this setting Network>About
- Now the Roku IP Address will appear on the right side of the screen
Many Roku users have a question that Where to find Roku IP Address without Remote, if you are also looking for the answer to this question, then the points mentioned below are for you.
With the help of a Router
Yes, you can find out the Roku IP address with the help of your router, this is one of the easiest methods that you should use:-
- Open your laptop’s browser
- Now sign in to go to the admin interface of your router
- Now go to the status page to find out the devices connected to the router
- Now here your Roku device will be listed in the name of the hostname and next to the hostname you will see the IP address of the device
- If you can’t find Roku’s IP address here, you’ll need to use the MAC address of the listed device.
- Here you will find the IP address of your Roku device next to its name.
With the help of the Roku mobile app
You can also find out your Roku IP address with the help of the Roku Mobile App, for this, you have to download and install Roku App on your mobile.
- Open your Roku Mobile App on mobile
- Keep in mind that your mobile phone and Roku device must be connected to the same network
- Now tap on the Settings icon of your mobile app and go to System Info.
- Now here in My Network, you will get the IP address of the Roku device
Using Web Browser
If you are still unable to find the IP address of your Roku, then you can find it through a web browser extension. There is a web extension called Remoku which we will use to find the IP address. How to do this is explained below stepwise:-
- Open Chrome browser on your PC or Laptop and find and install the Remoku extension in its web-store
- Now you will see the extension icon on the upper right side of the Chrome screen, click on it to launch it
- In it you will see the option of Scan, click on it, and it will scan the IP addresses of the network and the Roku IP will be detected.
How to find Roku IP Address by Serial Number
If you have tried all the above-mentioned options and still you are unable to find your Roku IP address then you can find your Roku IP address using Serial Number this is the last method to find your Roku IP address
- Login to your Roku Account and go to the Settings option
- Now Devices option will appear, select your Roku device
- In this Find and note down the serial number of your Roku device
- Now contact Roku Customer Service via Live Chat or Call
- Ask them for the IP address of your Roku device by telling them the serial number of your Roku
How to find Roku IP address by serial number
Login to your Roku account and follow this setting:- Settings> Devices> Select your Roku device from the listed devices> Note the serial no. Now contact Roku customer support and ask them for Roku IP address by providing the serial number of the device.
Where is the Roku IP address without remote
Follow this setting of the Roku mobile app:- Tap on Settings icon > go to System Info> My Network> Here you will get the IP address of the Roku device
Roku serial number lookup
To get the Serial No in your Roku device, follow this setting:- Settings>System>About> Press the right arrow of the remote you will get complete information including the serial no of your Roku device